Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cory's First Father's Day

We had a great day! It started off so well as L let us sleep in until 6:30. She knew it was Father's Day. We had a nice breakfast here at the house and then after L's morning nap we headed down to Cantler's. It was really busy but we eventually got a table and enjoyed a delicious meal. I don't think I've ever had better crab cakes.
Daddy's Little Princess getting ready to help open presents


TA DA it's a picture of us for your new I Phone

Waiting for a table


Watching the crabs come up from the dock

L was hot, but was perfectly attired with her crab bib

View from our table

It's crab time!

2 comments:

  1. Happy first Fathers Day! Your blog is my favorite late night feeding reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cantler's! I'm glad L found a fitting place to wear the crab bib
    We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete